Lord I believe, help my unbelief.

"Yet the LORD longs to be gracious to you; he rises to show you compassion. For the LORD is a God of justice. Blessed are all who wait for him! O people of Zion, who live in Jerusalem, you will weep no more. How gracious he will be when you cry for help! As soon as he hears, he will answer you. Although the Lord gives you the bread of adversity and the water of affliction, your teachers will be hidden no more; with your own eyes you will see them. Whether you turn to the right or to the left, your ears will hear a voice behind you, saying, "This is the way; walk in it."

Isaiah 30:18-21



Sunday, October 21, 2007

Life as a hermit

My life as a hermit: my life as of late, consists of the following: Wedding planning (no not my own), but my best friend and roomate. Lindsay Cawthon-soon to be Lindsay Parnell. Here is a piece of the pie that is included when you are a maid of honor. This is a picture of just one of the activities that I've so lovingly planned for this beautiful soon to be bride. The first shower, is audrey hepburn theme. So we all dressed up in black and white formal and took pictures and celebrated ! The bride is in the middle of course!Oh and don't worry because I've been in a million weddings this summer and into the fall. A friend from preschool, the one who had the mexican fiesta shower tied the knot. and so there I stood in my fire red dress along side her pretty little face and watched as she started her new life as a married woman. Congrats!That's all for now, because I'm off again, to do life, as crazy as it is! I'll write more soon!!

1 comment:

Meaghan said...

I just want you to know I check up to see how you are doing when I can... thanks for your lovely updates! And man, are you in a lot of weddings! =)