Lord I believe, help my unbelief.

"Yet the LORD longs to be gracious to you; he rises to show you compassion. For the LORD is a God of justice. Blessed are all who wait for him! O people of Zion, who live in Jerusalem, you will weep no more. How gracious he will be when you cry for help! As soon as he hears, he will answer you. Although the Lord gives you the bread of adversity and the water of affliction, your teachers will be hidden no more; with your own eyes you will see them. Whether you turn to the right or to the left, your ears will hear a voice behind you, saying, "This is the way; walk in it."

Isaiah 30:18-21



Saturday, August 18, 2007

welcome to my glorious life!

The applicants for the best vacation ever! literally! I haven't been on a better one and this one will be vary hard to beat. These were all the great friends God brought along to experience the joys of houseboating, which include but are not limited to: laying around doing absolutely nothing, reading my bible for hours a day in various places of the decks, water slides, yummy food, wakeboarding, tubing, swimming, times of worship under the beautiful blanket of stars, prayer with great men and women of God, laying around, night swimming, formal taco night, dance parties on the roof, meteor showers, getting stuck in the mud, mud fights, insane games of crazy uno and just wonderful memories! Shasta Lake 2007! Here I come in 2008!

Lindsay joy (soon to be mrs. eric parnell), one of my favorite people in the world has passed on from the single world and since has entered into the wonderful world of engagement. Sad to lose a roomate and so happy to see her experience the next season of life with mr. eric parnell. He proposed on the houseboat in all it's beautiful decor of lights, candles and rose petals. it was beautiful. and she said yes! of course!
These are the girls from left to right: Janna (sunglasses), Noel(redhead), Keri (in between Janna and Noel), Jess (hair in the face), Lindsay (red bikini top), Katie (the one lying down), Mekenzie (linking arms with me), and Tara is in the middle of us!
meet Paco. Our tourguide of Lake Shasta for five wonderful days. where the temperature was a constant 100 degrees and the water of the lake tepid bath water. it was the perfect mix.
Goodbye to my glorious life. God is so good. I was literally blessed so much that I was able to go on this vacation at the start of august. and now the end off to school I go. september 17th! here I go!

No comments: