Lord I believe, help my unbelief.

"Yet the LORD longs to be gracious to you; he rises to show you compassion. For the LORD is a God of justice. Blessed are all who wait for him! O people of Zion, who live in Jerusalem, you will weep no more. How gracious he will be when you cry for help! As soon as he hears, he will answer you. Although the Lord gives you the bread of adversity and the water of affliction, your teachers will be hidden no more; with your own eyes you will see them. Whether you turn to the right or to the left, your ears will hear a voice behind you, saying, "This is the way; walk in it."

Isaiah 30:18-21



Wednesday, October 14, 2009

hmmm.




Picture list:
1. The best waffle you will ever taste. I had them in Italy and they freaking rocked my world. If you'd like to partake, New Seasons sells Belgian Pearl Sugar, and the recipe is on the back. Just add whip cream and some berries and your heart will explode with delight.
2. A favorite. My fireplace. Oh my goodness. It's just a wonder I don't spend every hour of every stormy, blustery cold Fall day in front of this incredible invention.
3. Italy. enough said.
Well...
1. Tara will be married soon! I'm excited for all that entails.
2. I'm going to Bend this weekend and am very excited to see all the people I adore.
3. Solid Rock, the Church I attend here in Portland is going to do a service in the city, which means, I'm getting closer and closer to actually living in Portland. WHICH I'M VERY EXCITED ABOUT. I know that it's been good for me to live in the suburbs... God has had a purpose inside of it all, and I'm grateful that He's blessed me with such awesome roommates, but I am ready to be in the heart.... well... the close outlying heart of Portland.
4. I have a "new" job. Which means that I do what I did before, only now, I have an office, a salary (which means, I get comp time, which is awesome cause then I don't always have to use my vacation pay for time-off), and I can make my own hours (which is perfect for my school situation).

No comments: