Lord I believe, help my unbelief.

"Yet the LORD longs to be gracious to you; he rises to show you compassion. For the LORD is a God of justice. Blessed are all who wait for him! O people of Zion, who live in Jerusalem, you will weep no more. How gracious he will be when you cry for help! As soon as he hears, he will answer you. Although the Lord gives you the bread of adversity and the water of affliction, your teachers will be hidden no more; with your own eyes you will see them. Whether you turn to the right or to the left, your ears will hear a voice behind you, saying, "This is the way; walk in it."

Isaiah 30:18-21



Thursday, June 12, 2008

My Neighbors

I feel to be a part of my life you should know my neighbors. Everyone has them, but nobody really talks to them. We all just exist and live twenty feet (or in my case, A foot) a apart, with our own separate spiderwebs of a life. ANYWAY. I would just like to introduce you to some of the few I've gotten to know, more or less, in the "hey how ya' doin' buddy?" kinda way.
1. Stands in the doorway, screen closed, in underpants talking on the phone, when he's not sunbathing in green shorts man.
2. Smokes pot on the back deck, fisherman from Alaska, living with his girlfriend and her kid, came over one night to tell me my dome light was on bearded guy. Proud owners of stalker cat, Lola, who has recently fallen victim to a motorized vehicle. R.I.P. Lola, R.I.P.
3. Sits on blue and white checkered-stained ghetto-70's couch with blond long-haired boyfriend, paints patio furniture, decorates old bottles, hangs christmas lights up outside, wine partier hippy rachel (I know her name, impressive), who borrows baking soda at 10pm.
4. Elephant tribal dancing neighbors that resemble smaller women, yet decide to often dance as if they were "literally" a herd of elephants traipsing to the sound of the African desert wildly between the hours of 2 and 4 am.
5. Totally hot hair dresser/equally hot guitar player neighbors, whom I often card my way into their apartment looking for a. limes for drinks b. milk for cookies c. dvd players... even though I grabbed the wrong one and messed up their movie watching abilities... oops :) sorry ladies.
6. parks in my spot new neighbor
7. tried to sell their bike to me the first time I met them neighbor
8. hot neighbor (has a girlfriend though)
9. smokes in the apartment but one hand out of the door, makes katie livid neighbor
10. proud owner of the giant cat named Kibbles neighbor

That's about all for now. There's more, but sadly... they're not that funny to write about.
Love you all!
Check it out, my first blog without pictures.... weird.
Also, tell me about your weird neighbors.. ooohhh!! this will be fun!!!

No comments: