Lord I believe, help my unbelief.

"Yet the LORD longs to be gracious to you; he rises to show you compassion. For the LORD is a God of justice. Blessed are all who wait for him! O people of Zion, who live in Jerusalem, you will weep no more. How gracious he will be when you cry for help! As soon as he hears, he will answer you. Although the Lord gives you the bread of adversity and the water of affliction, your teachers will be hidden no more; with your own eyes you will see them. Whether you turn to the right or to the left, your ears will hear a voice behind you, saying, "This is the way; walk in it."

Isaiah 30:18-21



Thursday, November 29, 2007



I wish that I had better pictures or that I had a better memory of what the night was like. All I know is that it was absolutely perfect. Nothing went wrong, it all went off without a hitch and they are now cruising Europe on a giant buffet boat. sounds luxurious doesn't it? well they're stinkin' sailing the ocean and visiting Italy, and I hope they bring me back an Italian boat or something. All that to say, it was great. Being a maid of honor was a lot of fun, kind of intense because I wanted everything to be perfect, and I learned that I am a control freak. I could've passed a lot of little jobs off to the other wonderful ladies in the bridal party, however, in my brain...I had to do it or it would get messed up...which actually wasn't true...but in the moment I thought it was. anyway, I love them and am excited for them to come back! So without further ado, here is the only picture I have of the wedding.

1 comment:

Jessie Dale said...

For some reason I've been living life for some time without realizing that you have a blog!!! Not to worry, I just discovered it and will not be keeping up to date. Your picture is coming as soon as I find my camera charger... which I will do... riiiiight... now! Love you!! 20 days!