Lord I believe, help my unbelief.

"Yet the LORD longs to be gracious to you; he rises to show you compassion. For the LORD is a God of justice. Blessed are all who wait for him! O people of Zion, who live in Jerusalem, you will weep no more. How gracious he will be when you cry for help! As soon as he hears, he will answer you. Although the Lord gives you the bread of adversity and the water of affliction, your teachers will be hidden no more; with your own eyes you will see them. Whether you turn to the right or to the left, your ears will hear a voice behind you, saying, "This is the way; walk in it."

Isaiah 30:18-21



Saturday, May 5, 2007

so this is a blog purely about my apartment, yes my apartment, so that you can see where I live and be in love with it as I am in love with it. only you'll have to use your imagination because there aren't actually any sold pictures of it...just bits and pieces....
so the first picture is of lindz and I and behind us is... our red couch...which now that I think about, we don't actually have anymore. katie took it back....so ok, never mind about that one...
the second picture is of an amazing dinner lindsay cooked herb fried turkey and pesto ravioli with lemon and martini glasses full of milk. under those lovely plates is our kitchen table which actually now resides in our living room. we lost our big couch so now we have a very untraditional downstairs with the couch in the kitchen are and table and chairs by the big window looking out the the courtyard of aspens...sounds beautiful huh? it is, in a very quaint westside way. and the martini glass full of milk, is sitting on our kitchen counter with our beautiful green front door, that opens to the ever so spacious parking lot...where we never have a problem parking (yeah I'm lying...). so that's it folks, I'll try and get better pictures of the inside so you can better visualize it. much love in my heart for all of you! talk to ya soon!!