Lord I believe, help my unbelief.

"Yet the LORD longs to be gracious to you; he rises to show you compassion. For the LORD is a God of justice. Blessed are all who wait for him! O people of Zion, who live in Jerusalem, you will weep no more. How gracious he will be when you cry for help! As soon as he hears, he will answer you. Although the Lord gives you the bread of adversity and the water of affliction, your teachers will be hidden no more; with your own eyes you will see them. Whether you turn to the right or to the left, your ears will hear a voice behind you, saying, "This is the way; walk in it."

Isaiah 30:18-21



Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Gramma's here!!
all the way from the state of new mexico!
this is the little kitchen nook, I love the house, all the windows are so incredible! it looks like a little english cottage.
I'm excited to have her closer and be able to go up and visit without it being a 22 hour drive.

Here's a pretty picture of her really pretty dogwood trees, and another flower/tree I don't know the name of.













The guy in the white hat is my friend Seth, my good friend Seth! This picture was taken the last time that I saw him before he left the states for Africa to be a crazy missionary with Brent and Virginia Earwicker. Brent used to be one of my teachers in the Internship Program that I did two years of at Westside church. They moved to AFrica like six months ago and God has been doing incredible things with them and their ministry ever since.

The picture to the bottom right is Virginia and a Ukranian Orphan.
The one below is my Pastor Jay and Brent is playing the electric guitar. They're awesome.

Go check out their website. www.pleadthecause.org


No comments: