Lord I believe, help my unbelief.

"Yet the LORD longs to be gracious to you; he rises to show you compassion. For the LORD is a God of justice. Blessed are all who wait for him! O people of Zion, who live in Jerusalem, you will weep no more. How gracious he will be when you cry for help! As soon as he hears, he will answer you. Although the Lord gives you the bread of adversity and the water of affliction, your teachers will be hidden no more; with your own eyes you will see them. Whether you turn to the right or to the left, your ears will hear a voice behind you, saying, "This is the way; walk in it."

Isaiah 30:18-21



Sunday, July 20, 2008

the end of some lovely times

The wonderful hours spent in the car. About 20 to be exact. They included many a dance party, crazy freak out moment and wonderful wholesome family sing-a-longs. Ok... the last one didn't really happen. Here's some random pictures: Top Left: Katers and me at the beach. Top Right: I wouldn't smile because there was an herb stuck in my tooth. Bottom Left: Bob Dogs/Blue Dogs Pizza joint. mmm. Bottom Right: Mini-golf pros.
Getting ready for a crasey evening at MontBleu. Need I say more?

More mini-golfing. The top right and bottom left are pictures of when Katie and Lindsay excersied their hocky skills and kicked that ball right out of the green! HAHA!

I'm home and moving in a couple weeks!!! Looking for a job in Portland and getting nervous excited to start new roots!

1 comment:

joshandkarlee said...

Looks like y'all had too much fun! Call me sometime. Love ya!