Lord I believe, help my unbelief.

"Yet the LORD longs to be gracious to you; he rises to show you compassion. For the LORD is a God of justice. Blessed are all who wait for him! O people of Zion, who live in Jerusalem, you will weep no more. How gracious he will be when you cry for help! As soon as he hears, he will answer you. Although the Lord gives you the bread of adversity and the water of affliction, your teachers will be hidden no more; with your own eyes you will see them. Whether you turn to the right or to the left, your ears will hear a voice behind you, saying, "This is the way; walk in it."

Isaiah 30:18-21



Saturday, January 19, 2008

life is so busy!!

Back from the winter break and life is in full swing again! Not really any new developments. The classes I'm taking this semester are Math 111 and Library 127 and Health and Human preformance and CPR/First aid. I really love my Health Class, it's super interesting! And I hope that I take all the practical stuff and apply it to my life. Did you know that Diabetes is the moving up the charts on the leading causes of death in the US? well that's the kind of stuff that I learn about.
As far as the little personal details of my life, they normally come in picture form, because I just really think reading blogs without pictures is boring! So here we go:These are the girls that attended out post christmas party! the one in the maroon shirt is my new roomate Mekenzie, and the awesome lady next to her throwing up the rock fist is her mom! they are both so great! some of mekenzie and I's favorite activities include decorating our apartment, which was finished recently and the pictures are coming as soon as it looks presentable again! other activities include late night talks about the Lord and well just how much He much blesses our life!My good friend karlee Strickland came back to town for a christmas visit! she's the one with the giant smile on the other side of joanna banana!!!!!! It was super good to see her!!
Other recent life events include but there are no pictures of:
1.the soon trip to Aspen for the X-games! GO JANNA!!
2. just finished reading Under the Overpass. it was good, not a favorite, but for sure insightful on the life of the homeless.
3. Started serving at the young adult service at my church! it's been really great being able to pray for all the young adults in my generation and seeing God move in there life.

MORE TO COME!!

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Way to update! Keep 'em coming : )...

Lindsay said...

That was supposed to be a smiley face. Partially because I was happy you posted and partially because we both know that it's not going to happen again for a long, long time.